Friday, October 4, 2013

Toronto Christmas 2013 One of a Kind Show & Sale

 
I am very proud to announce that my "Hilly Series" of artwork is selected for inclusion as part of this wonderful show. This will be my first time participating in the One of a Kind Show and Sale Toronto which has always been a dream of mine. Everything sold at the show is made by hand in North America by Canadian and/or American artisans. The Christmas Show features handmade designs by over 800 artists, makers, designers and craftspeople working in various mediums like glass, ceramics, textile, and wood.
The show runs from Thursday, November 28 to Sunday, December 8, 2013
 
HOURS
Weekdays & Saturdays 10am–9pm
Sundays 10am–6pm

Late Night Shopping Thursday, December 5, 2013 10am–11pm

Please come visit me. Join my event and invite your friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment